Saturday, October 21, 2006
It's been 2 weeks,3 days long
I'm all alone since you've been gone
I can't keep myself from askin' why
Just wanna see my reflection in your eyes
Just know that I'm with you
And what you feel
I feel it too
I'm feelin' lately,I'm going crazy,
wondering how I'll go on without you
I keep on trying,slowly dyin'
thinking about how I need you here with me
I wear your shirt, the scent of you
reminds me of the night when we became 2
There's nothing else that feels the same
Everyday there's sun
it feels like rain
Just know that I'm with you
What you feel
I feel it,too
If you think it's easy for me
Well,you're wrong
Sometimes I'm weak,and baby,
You know I'm not that strong
There's so much to tell you
words that I need to say
but your phone
keeps ringing,ringing,ringing
I'm feeling lately,I'm going crazy
(I need you here with me)
Wondering how I'll go on without you
(How will I go on without you?)
It's been 2 weeks,3 days long
I'm all alone since you've been gone
i thought the world of you
10:00 PM